G Maps Extractor vs ScrapingBee - Data Scraping Showdown
One click to extract data from Google Maps for free.
Access detailed location data in seconds.
When it comes to collecting regional data, Google Maps is hands down the top choice! And why is that? Well, tailoring your marketing efforts to specific regions has proven to be an incredibly successful strategy for expanding and growing businesses.
However, Manually gathering this data can be highly time-consuming and inefficient. Automatic Google Maps scraper tools like G Maps Extractor and ScrapingBee can simplify the process, freeing up important time that you can use on more productive tasks.
Read this detailed comparison article, discussing the features of both tools, and make an informed decision while choosing the best map scraper for your business.
G Maps Extractor is a straightforward and simple-to-install Chrome plugin that will extract data from Google Maps and display it in an easy-to-understand Excel (.csv) format. Because all of the data is processed and kept locally, the Google Maps extractor offers the fastest and safest scraping experience.
Features of G Map Extractor
- No Coding Required: G Map extractor is very simple to install and use Google Maps scraper. You only need to install it once as a browser extension, and it can scrape Google Maps with just a click of a button.
- Detailed Data Extraction: Unlike traditional scraping tools, Google Maps Extractors provide comprehensive data of a location like contact information, Business details, and Visual assets like images & logos in a well-formatted Excel (.csv) file.
- Bulk Reviews and Keyword Extractor: G Map Extractor also features a Bulk Review Extractor and Bulk Keyword Extractor. It can scrape customer reviews, ratings, photos, and keywords in bulk for research purposes.
- Social Media and Email Scraper: Unlike many other tools, G Map Extractor can automatically scrape email and social media data from Google Maps without any additional cost or tweaking.
- Free Plan: 1000 Monthly leads extract
- Professional Plan: $39/month - 100,000 Monthly leads extract
- Business Plan: $99/month - 500,000 Monthly leads extract
ScrapingBee is not focused on any specific platform like G Maps Extractor, but it is very flexible and powerful. Many business owners prefer using ScrapingBee because it can handle any web scraping task.
- Search Engine Result Page: Using Google’s search API, ScrapingBee offers scraping of search results pages without any rate limits.
- Fantastic documentation: Scraping Bee offers comprehensive documentation that users can use to learn and troubleshoot any problems, empowering users to maximize the potential of ScrapingBee within their projects
- Geolocation Targeting: By specifying desired geographical locations, users can collect data tailored to particular regions or countries. This feature is particularly useful when gathering localized information or analyzing regional trends.
Note: Being an API-based service requires some basic knowledge of computer languages, which can be a dealbreaker for many users.
- Freelance: $49/mo - 150,000 API Credits
- Startup: $99/mo - 1,000,000 API Credits
- Business: $249/mo - 3,000,000 API Credits
- Business +: $599+/mo - 8,000,000+ API Credits
Unlike G Maps Extractor, Scraping Bee does not offer any free plan. They, however, do offer a free trial with 1000 API calls.
G Maps Extractor vs ScrapingBee: Which One Should You Choose?
Selecting between G Maps Extractor and ScrapingBee depends largely on project requirements and technical expertise. G Maps Extractor proves ideal for those seeking a specialized Google Maps scraper with minimal setup and packing features like bulk scraping and social media & email data scraping that many other services fail to offer. However, developers and organizations with experience with coding and APIs and needing extensive customization options can prefer ScrapingBee at a higher price.