How to Install G Maps Extractor Chrome Extension ?
If you are using Microsoft Edge browser, we recommend you to install G Maps Extractor from Microsoft Edge Addons Store.
1. Download the latest (v2.2.15) extension packaged (It's free). After installation, you can upgrade to a Pro account directly in the software if you want.
2. After downloading extension packaged as a zip file, unzip the files into their own folder.
We use v2.1.0 to explain the installation process step by step.
3. In Chrome, navigate to
4. Enable the Developer mode, and click the Load unpacked, then select the G-MAPS-EXTRACTOR-v2.1.0 folder.
If you install v1.x.x before and upgrade to Pro account, make sure that you sign in the correct Gmail account in v2.1.0, you can remove v1.0.x after installing v2.1.0.
6. The extension is installed and you are ready to go. You can now manage the extension as you would any other, and its icon will appear in the Chrome address bar (if it has one) to the right of the address bar, pin it.
7. If you want to upgrade to Pro or Business account, click the "UPGRADE" button and select the plan you want to start.
We will always keep updating our products. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Updated: Aug 30, 2023